Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Stitching

So.....after a very long cold snap, supposedly it's getting warmer today....and even more so in the coming week.

Yay!

My internet has been unbearably slow this weekend. Can it be weather related??? That's what I've been wondering. I guess I'll soon find out.

I've been stitching steadily on my Down the Rabbit Hole quilt. This morning it's more vine applique....I'm on the final quarter of what is needed. 

This picture shows how things are looking now. The vine in the lower left is what I am working on today....and probably the next two mornings.


Ignore the big pink check-mark....it's not really there! 

Hopefully the next time you see these borders there will be scads (and scads) of leaves appliqued on!

I seem to be on schedule for having this one done by the end of the month. It will seem strange to not have Down the Rabbit Hole to work on anymore since it's been ongoing for a year....But that's ok, it means a new quilt to be started soon!!


I have a big custom job coming up and that is what is hanging on the design wall behind my borders. It helps me come up with ideas if I can "live with" the quilt for a bit.

I am linking up with Kathy's Quilts for her first edition of Slow Sunday Stitching of 2018.

6 comments:

  1. you will be glad to be done with the Rabbit Hole quilt I bet and concentrate on others, I start too many at one time for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like vry narrow stems and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed seeing down the rabbit hole on several blogs. It is a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! So much work in an applique quilt! Enjoy your stitches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...happy stitching. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are enjoying your applique in this snowy weather!

    ReplyDelete