Monday, January 1, 2018

One Monthly Goal - January

I wasn't sure what I'd do on the first day of the year....but it's so cold outside I think I'll try to spend some time in my sewing room.

I'm going to have a lofty goal for the month of January. My goal is to complete my Down the Rabbit Hole. 






I've got a good start on the final applique borders. I need to come up with fabric choices for the final pieced border.

I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts for OMG - One Monthly Goal. I encourage you to take part in OMG, as it is a good motivational tool to stitch away at those UFO's!

Happy New Year!

13 comments:

  1. That is an amazing project. I can't wait to see the finished quilt. Even if you don't get it all done, progress is progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your goal. It eill be gorgeous once done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every little stitch helps. I look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background fabric you selected. Lots of beautiful piecing in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow That is gorgeous! Good luck getting it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still thinking on buying the pattern as I love this quilt! I have some Kaffe Fasset fat quarters that would look great mixed in with some milder fabrics. Still thinking... Yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goal, Good luck !
    I bought this BOM but I haven't had the time nor the courage to start it ... I like your choice of colors !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful piece of work. I’m looking forward to your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours is absolutely beautiful! Good luck for the finished top! I'm aiming to get mine "unstuck" this month. I've been mentally paralyzed at figuring out my fabrics for the twisty border, which is really silly. I think if I work up the rabbit borders first I'll have better mental imaging to choose that. You're inspiring me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your color choices. Good luck on moving forward on this wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous quilt. I love your work, best wishes on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete