Friday, January 5, 2018

A new project....already!

Earlier this week I talked about joining in on 6 & 6 in 2018, which you can read about HERE.

Well, I didn't suppose I'd be announcing my first new project of the year yet, but here I go!

There is a blog called So Scrappy that I've read for a couple of years now. She hosts a sewalong of sorts through the year called the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, which I'm sure a lot of you have heard of before. 

I did try the Rainbow Scrap Challenge maybe two years ago, but that project fell off the rails.

This year it sounds fun, and not a lot of work...well, about as much work as you would like to choose to do. 

This year's RSC is called Squared Away and you can read about it HERE or use the "Squared Away" button over in the right margin.

This month's colour is light blues. The block will be released on the first Saturday of the month. It seems like she'd like us to make three of each block....and it can be done in a number of different sizes, you choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had more to share, including some pictures of my first fabric purchase of the year, but for some reason "blogger" is sending me a message that it can't copy pictures to my blog. I've never seen this message before and I hope it will fix itself.

I probably won't write another post before I get this figured out, so good-bye for a bit and keep warm!



















1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love that! Yesterday I could not grab the buttons from RSC and Squared away! This year the RSC 2018 will be a fun project - easy and not demanding! One day of piecing a 10" block rather than small blocks will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete