Friday, January 12, 2018

Leaves, leaves and more leaves

I've been working away at the leaves on the border of Down the Rabbit Hole. Haha, it seems like that is all I post about lately....but I'm still hoping to be finished by the end of the month.

I took the time last night to pin the different components to the design wall. I folded the quilt in quarters just to see how it's going...




I'm pretty sure I appliqued more leaves than what was called for but I really like it to look full!

I'm planning on the rabbits being on the sides of the quilt, not top and bottom....so I will sew those borders on the other way so the rabbits won't be hanging off the side of the bed upside-down.

This morning I couldn't resist taking a break from leaf-sewing to put a few stitches into a new embroidery, Send My Love, which is the i stitch club 2018 offered by Gail Pan. I blame this "start" squarely on Kathy from Kathy's Quilts

I just stitched a little to appease myself since I want to keep on track with my applique.





The weather has been all over the place lately. Be it frigid cold, snow or what-have-you, it's been difficult to push myself out the door at night to go to my run club. 

This week I took advantage of a relatively new indoor walking/running track that was built as part of the new arena in Cayuga. 

Every time I go there it's obvious that this is a good investment for communities. I see young runners, seniors doing some walking, young mothers with babies in strollers...all enjoying the benefits that this offers.

Sometimes I use an app on my phone when I run called Map My Run. It was obvious the other day that this app does not like 
indoor-track exercise...



.....plus, I know darn well that I didn't just run 1.4k!!! So funny!

I am linking up today with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop and with Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday



6 comments:

  1. I used that same app, but Map My Walk, inside on the treadmill yesterday..ya not so hot. Oh well, better than fighting the blistering hurricane level wind we had yesterday, and snow...it sure is weird weather. Gorgeous in the am, +7-8 and rain, then freezing rain as the temperature dropped and then well, see above. I love how that DtRH is looking, yes, lots of leaves is good. So much work in that quilt, just unreal. You better not be giving it away! Or if you do, you clearly adore that person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still thinking about the Rabbit... Did join the Gail Pan group! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Down the Rabbit Hole is so beautiful. I just looked at the Gail Pan group...can I blame you...LOL. So tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your borders are growing! The quilt is just stunning!
    And your mapping app made me laugh - it's looks like it threw a tantrum and just started scribbling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real Love Spell Caster To Fix Your Broken Relationship & Get Your Ex Lover Back contact DR JAMES is the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee. You want a real spell casting? Try any of this service with Dr James and the result was great, You want to cast a Love spells, marriage spells, breakup spells & bring back lost love spells. Witchcraft love spells, voodoo love spells, black magic love spells, Pregnancy spell, binding love spells,Money spell, marriage love spells, white magic love spells, divorce spells, spells for lost love, love spells that work fast, love spells for men, love spells for women, love potions, love muti, love rings, witchcraft spells, wiccan love spells, wicca love spells, traditional healing, HIV/AIDS/HERPES, Pennis enlargement, STD Cure, Period issues, heart diseases, any disease cure, divination & voodoo magic for love, email Dr James Agbalazzy now: {olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho comprato questa copia delle scarpe e dei vestiti di Jimmy Choo da questo negozio. La qualità è ottima. replica jimmy choo italy L'ho riacquistata molte volte.replica uomini jimmy choo mocassini Lo consiglio ai miei amici. Lodano tutti la qualità delle scarpe e l'atteggiamento di servizio del negozio.

    ReplyDelete