Sunday, November 1, 2015

November!

I can't believe it's November! Wasn't it Summer last week?....I guess not, but it feels like it.

What a nice day we had on Saturday. We took an impromptu drive to my favourite town. I'll show a couple of pictures first to see if you can guess where we were.....




It's Niagara-on-the-Lake! I love it. Just above is Greave's Jams, one of my favourite shops. I took the time to try on some clothes at my favourite boutique, where I had found my wedding dress earlier this year. If I suddenly had $1000 to spend, I would probably use it on a shopping spree there!

We actually didn't have time browse at Greave's or any of the other shops. We were just down to use a gift card we had received as a wedding gift to the restaurant in the Prince of Wales Vintage Hotel. We'd never been inside before and it was so beautiful!

I wish I was the type of blogger to remember to take a picture of a nice meal before actually starting to eat, but I always forget, obviously....

....but I did remember to get a couple of pictures outside...


This morning I had a nice start to the day putting a few stitches in my Auntie Green's Garden. I wanted to get some stems appliqued on....

.....and they went on so nice and quick that I got a couple of flowers done, also.....

Here it is up on the design wall so I could see how it was looking...

This left border is moving along so quickly that I'm going to have to do some prep-work on the next section!

Have a great Fall day.....and check out what others are working on today at Kathy's Quilts.

Now to head outside and enjoy the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment