Monday, November 9, 2015

Just a quick note!

I have been trying to talk myself out of doing Bonnie Hunter's mystery this year.....trying really, really hard.

I made the mistake of looking again at her Introduction to the mystery which can be found HERE.

I have quite a few friends who all excited to get started and I guess I've gotten myself caught up in their excitement.

So, this little post has no pictures or stories....I guess it is my way of making the commitment to join in the fun! I will probably just do half the blocks and make a couch quilt.

I have posted a "button" in the sidebar...."Allietare", which is the name of the mystery quilt. I think this button should take you to Bonnie's site (sorry, not too experienced with this yet!)

Maybe some of you will decide join in the fun if you haven't tried one of Bonnie's mysteries yet. Be forewarned, they are a lot of work , but her instructions are super easy to follow and she is a pro at writing these up!

There is one picture in this post, after-all. An impromptu one of one of the first mysteries of Bonnie's that I took part in......

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment