Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Day in My Life

I wonder how many people are taking part in Quilty365?

Today is the first "Linky" with Audrey over at Quilty Folk, so maybe we'll get a bit of an indication on how wide-spread this project is becoming. I have a feeling it's quite popular.

The concept is to make a little circle block each day for a year, picking fabrics which may reflect your mood of the day, etc.

Here is a picture of my progress so far with the last two days still needing to be sewn on.....

My starting day was November 12th, with the circle block. By the next day, obviously I had switched up to doing hearts for my Quilty365, and mine is called A Day in My Life. The circle block will end up as part of the quilt, but I think it will probably be a label.

The last six days or so, I accumulated blocks that were ready, thinking it would be nicer to sit down and actually applique them only once or twice a week. Well, I don't really like that, afterall, so I will complete one per day or just save up two or three at the most.

Today is the first day of omitting cream from my coffee. Not bad, but I'm wondering if this will ruin the whole coffee-drinking experience for me?! I'm sure if it's a good quality coffee then it shouldn't need anything else! Well see!

Visit Audrey at Quilty Folk to see everyone's Quilty365. This project can start any day, even the first of the year if it's too much to think of with Christmas fast approaching, so I hope you will consider joining in the fun!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment