Sunday, September 6, 2015

My blooming Hibiscus

What a nice lazy start to the Sunday of a long weekend! I may decide to do a bit more stitching today just "because".

It's been a lot of fun working on the first border of my Flower Garden quilt. There are a lot of interesting little animals to applique.

The first of four little foxes....


A cat lounging beneath the sun....

....and a funky little rooster.....

This quilt sure doesn't get boring to work on!

We have been in the middle of a heat wave and some of my newer plants in the garden may be suffering a little bit, but not my hibiscus! I've never seen it so big or with so many buds and blooms...

I love the size of the blooms...probably 9" wide.....


Visit Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts to see what others are working on today!

Have a great Labour Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment