Saturday, September 1, 2018

RSC...and One Monthly Goal!

I had such a nice start to keeping up with Squared Away, the pattern offered for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year.

Then Summer happened!

My goal for September is to catch up on my Squared Away blocks....which, I think, including the block offered for September, means I have three months worth of blocks to do. 

I am making three blocks each month,  it shouldn't be too difficult to catch up.




Seeing them up on the design wall, I'm glad to be doing this sewalong....I like it!....and I'm shopping the stash for this one which is even better!

I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal - September, and with So Scrappy for Scrap Happy Saturday.

Have a lovely Labour Day weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great design wall, pretty blocks! Enjoy your Labour Day weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks! I have really enjoyed this BOM too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely up on the design wall! I am so behind too.. hopefully I'll be able to catch up this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks are fun in rainbow colors. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping up during the busy summer months can be tricky, but there is still time for catching up. Not to worry!

    ReplyDelete