I've had good progress on Down the Rabbit Hole this week. Some other projects are being put on the back-burner nowadays so I can focus on my hand-quilting.
I know....lots of pictures. I've been taking a daily picture and "journal-ing" my progress on Instagram. I'm doing this as a tool to stay motivated and on-track. So, I apologize to my friends on Instagram for DTRH overload but I think it's helping me to achieve my goal!
Yesterday I searched through my old stencils hoping to find an idea of what to quilt inside the rabbits. They are quite large and need some quilting, for sure.
I didn't find what I wanted but I did come across a spiderweb stencil. There are four blank 4" blocks on the quilt that have had me stumped and I thought I'd see how this stencil would work.
This was part of this morning's stitching...
The picture is of the back of the quilt since my air-erasable marker hasn't disappeared yet on the front of the quilt and I thought this would show the effect in a nicer way.
Well, gotta run....literally! Have a lovely day!
I am linking up with Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Have a look and see what others are slowly stitching today :)