Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Busy times....

I have time for a quick post before getting ready for the next bit of "busy" before I can relax on Friday.

It's been a hectic couple of weeks, what with all the activities involved with a family wedding.

I'm happy to report that the wedding went off without a hitch (that I know of, anyway) and we all had a blast dancing the night away.

Here we are...all dressed-up and looking fine...


My eldest grandson, and my newly acquired granddaughter...



Now to prepare for two trunk shows!

All packed and ready to go...


I'll be speaking this evening and Thursday morning at the Oxford Quilters' Guild in Ingersoll, Ont....please join us if you can!

I took a few moments this morning to work on this past month's block for Save the Bees...


It's actually working up fairly quick. As you can see, I am old-school and baste the fabric to the paper. I've attempted doing glue-basting, but must be doing something wrong as I can't get good results.

Have a wonderful day....the sun is shining after the terrific winds we've experienced over the last 24 hours!

I am linking up with Lorna for Let's Bee Social and with Susan for Midweek Makers.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great wedding! Can't wait to see the finished Save the Bees project - looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Family!! Have fun with your trunk show.

    ReplyDelete