Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Stitching

Well, I'm not even close to having my goal for this month completed. 

The goal was to be caught up on my Down The Rabbit Hole.

I have, though, taken a little break from my hand-quilting so I could have the applique portion of DTRH done.

So this morning's slow stitching was working on these sunflowers...





They're so nice and bright....I hope not too bright!


Our little Miss Minnie should be a couple of weeks pregnant now...one subtle sign is that she is becoming a bit more affectionate...


She still has her attitude though....she is the boss and she knows it!

This will be her second and last pregnancy. Last year she had five pups....I hope she only has three this year. Five seemed a lot for her in the last couple weeks before she had the pups last time...she's just a tiny thing herself so it was difficult for her to move around.

I am linking up with Kathy today for Slow Sunday Stitching.



2 comments:

  1. Minnie and Cooper's puppies will be sooo cute! What fun! Love the sunflowers for DTRH. They will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are really pretty. Best wishes to Miss Minnie. I am looking forward to seeing those pups.

    ReplyDelete