Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer stitching!

The first day of Summer is here after a nice Spring-time...love it!

I don't have anything exciting to post on some nice Summer Sunday stitching....except I finished binding a customer quilt this morning and will start right in on another. I know a lot of people enjoy binding....for me, I just want to have it done so I can work on the projects that are calling me!

Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads out there. Here is a favourite picture of my dad that makes me smile.

Well, only a couple of weeks before my wedding. We'll spend the day getting some odd jobs done. I hope to make time this week to prepare a bunch of applique to have ready for the mornings afterward when we'll have lots of houseguests  for a couple of weeks!

I hope my eye clears up by then. I have an infection that has my eyelid all swollen and red....quite grotesque! At least it's not a couple of days til the wedding. Hopefully the antibiotics do their job!

I'm excited for the week ahead. By the end of Tuesday I should be finished the last quilt before taking time off for the wedding. Then two days of longarm classes with Judi Madsen of Green Fairy Quilts. Should be an awesome experience and hope to learn lots of new techniques!

Have a look at Kathy's post today and see what others are doing for some Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts .

Have a great first day of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment