Friday, October 2, 2015

TGIF !!

 As I write this post I can see out the front window and, man, is it ever a strong wind out there today. Whenever the wind comes in from this direction I think of it as Mary Poppins weather!

Another busy day...haven't got half the things done that I wanted to!

I did manage to get to Red Red Bobbin with a dear friend so that we could pick up this month's installment of their Block of the Month. We were hoping not to be too long, but, wouldn't you know it, they were so busy! Good for them!

I've been going over my entries to this year's County Fair. Making sure all the marks and lint are removed and tags attached.....



I wouldn't have to be so prepared except we are heading out on a min-honeymoon this weekend. We are on our way to Stratford to stay in a fancy hotel, see a wonderful play and have an exquisite dinner! We've been so looking forward to this! I've never been to the theatre in Stratford and have high hopes. Hmmm, wonder if there's a local quilt shop????

So, as we're away the quilts must be ready to be handed in right away when we get back. I can't wait to see all the quilts hanging on display at the Fair....I'm sure I'll see a lot of work by friends and acquaintances.

My only concern the next couple of days are Cooper and Minnie. I hope they don't think I've abandoned them :(    Oh well, this is something they will have to get used to from time to time, right? Still, that doesn't make me feel any better.

Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment