Monday, November 17, 2014

Pictures in Posts

In this post, I am going to try to figure out how to post a picture. I hope you'll bear with me as a lot of what I'll be doing this week is learning by trial and error.....hopefully not too many errors! As I tell many of the new quilters that I meet, "Allow yourself to be a beginner"! So I will practice what I preach and hopefully I'll make some progress!

Here is a picture of Buddy. He's my Bernese Mountain Dog. This is a picture of him when we first got him last Christmas. Doesn't he look sweet??....lol...he is most of the time, but it's been quite a year of puppyhood.
Well, I thought I was getting the hang of posting pictures, but have obviously a bit to learn as seen by this picture of Buddy and Reese! Reese is my daughter's dog and she and Buddy are best friends. This picture was taken this summer, only moments after the two of them were in big trouble for something and sent to the mat! I had to take a quick picture because I couldn't believe they could look like such innocent angels only moments after being such devils!!! Surely, those of you with pets can relate :)

I'll get on trying to figure out how to rotate pictures, that will be the next thing to learn on my new blog adventure! Thanks for having patience with me. I also need to figure out how to take a picture with my phone and post the picture to the blog. I'm sure it can't be that hard, can it?

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment