Monday, April 2, 2018

One Monthly Goal - April

My goal for April was an easy one to pick.

Our quilt show is at the beginning of May, so that means all my quilts that I've entered need to be ready!

So here's my list....

1. Finish quilting Down the Rabbit Hole, bind it, and attach a sleeve.

2. Bind a quilt that I want done for the quilt show Boutique.

3. Get sleeves done for the remaining quilts that I have scheduled to be in the show. I think that means four of them, other than Down the Rabbit Hole.




I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Did you hand quilt DTRH or machine quilt it? Good luck on the Show - I am sure you will be winning some ribbons.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say,"Splendid job!" I know all the planning you did to meet these goals, and hours of precious time. Beautifully done, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty picture and good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete