Wednesday, November 1, 2017

One Monthly Goal....November


Image result for now that halloween is done christmas songs start image

November??? Really???

Now that Hallowe'en is done, get ready for Christmas music in the malls today. 

Wasn't it just Summer a couple of days ago?...it sure feels like it!




This morning I put a few stitches into this Life is Beautiful block...

I'd misplaced my embroidery floss for this project, but came across a bit so I could work on the block. I hope I can find more of this variegated floss as the shop that I originally bought it at has closed.

My monthly goal for November is to work on my Down the Rabbit Hole....


My goal is to applique the leaves onto the sunflowers in the corners of the piece and to complete the elongated hexagon border. Should be do-able!

This BOM has been designed and offered by Sarah Fielke. It's the second one I've joined in on. This week, Sarah has revealed the designs offered for 2018. That's right, she's offering two!! 

Just this weekend I said I wouldn't take part in the 2018 quilt...but, oh well, a girl can change her mind, right???

You can check out what Sarah has in store for us HERE. When you do one of Sarah's BOM's, you get monthly instruction plus an video tutorial and a great Facebook support system.

Today I am linking up with...

Elm Street Quilts for OMG - One Monthly Goal
Sew Fresh Quilts for Let''s Bee Social
Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers

Have a wonderful November day!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, I just love your projects and they are very much a combination of stitching like mine. Your Down the Rabbits Hole is a beauty. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Life is Beautiful..... Just need to spend the $$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made great progress on the rabbit hole - looking good! Thank you for sharing the updates on it - it's been a fun journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down the rabbit hole is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your Down the Rabbit Hole. Can you tell me where to buy the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been fun to watch this quilt evolve. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Love your Down the Rabbit Hole quilt, gorgeous.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Down the Rabbit Hole is beautiful, you are making a lovely job of it, and your little stitchery makes me smile, and there can never be enough smiles in life.

    ReplyDelete