Thursday, January 28, 2016

Funky trees and samplers!

What a dreary day it is today....so far, anyway. Just makes a girl wish she could stay curled up in her special chair cozied up with a quilt and some applique....here's what I'm working on this morning, a funky tree on my FlowerGarden.....
Poking at my applique is not the plan for today though. Soon the "guys" will be here to install the new fireplace...yay! Which means tomorrow while I'm curled up in my special chair with my applique, I'll be doing it in front of a lovely fireplace. Sweet! I don't mind giving up our winter trip for this, we'll be enjoying it for years!

Also, I'll be working hard at this quilt on the longarm today....
It's coming along good so far! It's a sampler, so lots of different spaces to fill. I must say, samplers are maybe the most fun to quilt on the longarm....every  block different presenting lots of room for imagination.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Replica Cartier watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Replica Cartier ballon blanc de watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete