Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday stitches

The last Sunday of Summer 2015....I know we probably say this every year, but summer sure seemed to go fast!

I started my day out by working a little on my Flower Garden. And, I know I probably say this every Sunday, but I wish I could just sit and applique all day today. It really is my form of meditation every morning.  Earlier this week my sister commented that I should try to stay up later at night so I could sleep in. Well, that wouldn't work, as I know very well that I would still be an early bird. What she just doesn't understand is that I love that first bit of time to my day. In fact, I consider it important. To each his own!

I have a few birds to applique on the top border, then it will be done....

This week I worked hard on one of my own quilts as I would like it done in time for the local Fair. I did finish it yesterday, except for the binding, and I'm quite happy with the results. What a lot of fun I had quilting this one!

Have a great day....and check out what others are working on today at Kathy's Quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment