Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oh my goodness!

I thought to take an hour today to get caught up on this week's clue of Allietare. So far, so good!

A nice pile of "headless geese, just needing the other triangle sewn onto them....


I stopped for a moment to remind myself of what size rectangles are needed to sew onto the geese to make a complete unit.

I don't know why I didn't clue in earlier....especially after seeing the ones I'd finished on the design wall earlier this week....

Anyone see a problem with these? I used my neutral instead of my constant grey!!!!

Oh well, won't take too long to fix. I guess I'll do some un-sewing while watching tv tonight.

Here is one of my Day in My Life/Quilty365 hearts appliqued recently. I like this one a lot!

For anyone who is interested in what may be a fun quilt, check this out, the 365 Challenge.

I'm not going to say anymore about the 365 Challenge at the moment, only that it sounds like fun. Maybe this is why I make silly mistakes like the one with my neutrals/grey.....could it be that I have way too many projects on the go?? (rhetorical question, no need to answer!)

I'd better get back to my "real" job.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment